Digital- & E-com Internship
Internship at ISADECO Stockholm, Sweden (Minimum: 6 months)
ISADECO is an interior design brand focusing on high quality ceramic and marble accessories for the home. ISADECO was founded in 2017 by Vivianne Issa and Lovisa Friman Bendz. Our goal is to make people dress their homes with beautiful home accessories. With highly set sustainable goals we always strive to produce our products in a climate friendly way. ISADECO is based at ”A House” in Stockholm.
The internship length is minimum 6 months and between 50% to 100%. The internship is initially unpaid, but there is a great chance for a job opportunity for the right person.
ISADECO seeks a driven and ambitious Digital & E-Commerce intern to run ISADECO’s e-commerce and social media channels, be responsible for customer support and customer relations and continuously update the contents of ISADECO’s online store. The role includes rolling out content, managing and developing social media channels.
Tasks include customer support and sales
- Work with acquiring new customers and running conversions online.
- Work on an ongoing basis with the acquisition of customers and relationship building to existing online customers.
- Strengthen the relationship and insight to ISADECO’s digital customers.
- Work constantly with the goal of increasing sales and conversion rates.
- Work actively with sales in all correspondence with customer.
- Responsible for online customers’ cases by mail and ensure an extraordinary customer experience in these channels.
Web & Digital
- Responsible for continuously rolling out content on Instagram and Facebook based on content plan.
- Responsible for relationships via influencers on our social media.
- Responsible for following up and rolling out ISADECO’s social media plan.
- Assist with plotting for E-commerce.
- Planning digital campaigns and projects.
- Continuously evaluate the website’s flows to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Academic education in digital media, E-Commerce or similar background.
- Work experience in e-commerce is advantageous.
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Service-minded and solution-oriented.
- Knowledge in Photoshop and InDesign is advantageous.
- Basic knowledge within CSS / HTML is advantageous. Knowledge within WordPress or other CMS is advantageous.
- Knowledge within user experience (UX) is advantageous, but is not a requirement.
- Great interest in interior design.
Please apply with CV and personal letter latest end May to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales position at ISADECO Stockholm, Sweden:
ISADECO is an interior design brand focusing on high quality ceramic and marble accessories for the home. ISADECO was founded in 2017 by Vivianne Issa and Lovisa Friman Bendz. Our goal is to make people dress their homes with beautiful home accessories. With highly set sustainable goals we always strive to produce our products in a climate friendly way. ISADECO is based at ”A House” in Stockholm. Are you driven by sales, service and interior design? Don’t hesitate to become one of us.
We offer you
- A role as a seller with the responsibility of increasing existing sales
- A unique opportunity to acquire and expand the customer stock of ISADECO
- An inspiring workplace with an entrepreneurial spirit where “Sky is the limit”
- A flexible job environment with great team spirit
We are looking for
- A positive personality with high ambitions and problem solving abilities.
- A self-starter and proactive; isn’t afraid to ask questions and figure out how to get things done.
- Sociable and business driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in interior design
In order to succeed in the role, we at ISADECO believe that your personality is more important than your work experience. The service is full-time and includes a fixed salary with the possibility of commission based on set budget targets. We offer an open, collaborative, independent work environment with room to grow.
The application period is up to the end of May and interviews are ongoing. Send your CV and personal letter to email@example.com